Monday, July 26, 2010

Current mural project.


Here is a mural project I'm currently working on. It's a large, (46' by 6') Hawaiian landscape mural and it is currently in progress, perhaps maybe half way finished. I started this mural about a month ago. However during that time I had hired a plaster company to smooth out the wall surface, since it originally had a stucco finish which obscures the details of the painting. Also I had a builder make the scaffold that goes across the pool. So basically I've been actually painting only for about three weeks. I'm doing a time lapse video of the entire project, start to finish. I did another time lapse of a big ceiling mural about two years ago, and you can see it on my website under the (Media) section ~ www.ebgallery.com . I will post more photos as this mural project progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment